Grey/Black/Volt Super Freak 2.0 High Top Sneakers for Bodybuilding - Pre-Order
Sale price In Stock Price: $119.00
- Expected to ship in late December
- Save $20 by pre-ordering now at $99, price will increase to $119 when in stock
Facts you need to know:
- Fits true to size; if you wear a 1/2 size, order up (9.5 order size 10)
- Our most popular cardio sneaker updated with new materials and details
- Limited production performance high top sneaker for cardio and weight lifting
- Abrasion resistant black ballistic mesh on toe and quarter is breathable but tough
- New grey ballistic air mesh on tongue and rear quarter breathes while being supportive
- Volt Green webbing creates a supportive cage for your feet
- Exceptional high top support for weak ankles
- Wrap around tongue can be snapped to tongue for custom fit
- Removable black velcro compression ankle strap supports weak ankles
- Ultra comfortable, removable memory foam footbed for all day comfort
- Cushioned black soles flex with your feet during dynamic movements and won't get dirty in the gym
- Black microfiber suede side and heel panels for a touch of luxury and added lateral stability
- Vegan friendly materials
- Additional laces and straps sold separately (HERE)
- Includes black oval laces
- Includes red cloth shoe bag
We build the Super Freak 2.0 with stability and comfort in mind with a touch of badassery.
The 4mm heel drop makes this high top sneaker nearly flat. A unique webbing cage design using the toughest nylon webbing combined with the nearly flat, cushioned sole provides a versatile foundation for cardio AND strength training.
This sneaker has a fantastic ankle support where you can snap the tongue onto the collar to prevent it from sliding out of place. Better yet, we include a separate compression strap if you want a snugger fit around the ankle.
This will further ensure you don’t snap your sh*t up when trying to crush your 600lbs deadlift PR, run faster than ever ion the treadmill or dance around the boxing ring.
Light weight, baby!
The Super Freak 2.0 has a removable memory foam footbed and a lightweight, cushioned and flexible outsole underneath for all-day under-foot comfort.
With a breathable and anti-stink lining, your feet will also stay fresh all day long.
An added rubber heel pad provides great traction on heel strike.
These benefits make the Super Freak 2.0 amazing for cardio besides weightlifting. Running, boxing or even HIIT will feel like a breeze in it.
You can also rock the Super Freak 2.0 outside the gym with ease.
That’s how versatile it is!
The grey, black and volt colorway makes the sneaker (and you) really stand out from other similar shoes on the market.
Pair it with your favorite outfit and you will be sure to turn a lot of heads.
We’re serious. Just look at how clean and badass this damn sneaker is.
Even Phil Heath will be mirin’ your Super Freak 2.0.
Just kidding! We all have mad respect for Phil (don't we?).
Seriously though, grab a Super Freak 2.0 and see for yourself.